What are Waitpet Shipping Options?
- Free Standard Shipping on all orders above $30
- Standard Shipping: $6
- Expedited Shipping: $30
Austria, Switzerland, Canada, United Kingdom (4 of 5 regions), Australia (5 of 8 states and territories), Mexico, New Zealand, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Norway, Germany, Spain, Sweden.
- Free Standard Shipping on all orders above $69
- Standard Shipping: $15
- Expedited Shipping: $50
- Remote International Shipping: $50
- Expedited Shipping: $100
- Shipment Processing:
- All orders are processed, verified, quality checked, and packaged within 1-3 business days.If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
- Handling time:
- Handling time can vary but is typically 2–5 business days for all domestic shipments, unless the item is on pre-order.
- Shipping time:
- 5-12 business days for all Expedited Shipping Orders.
- 12-30 business days for all Standard Shipping Orders.
- 3-7 business days for all Stocked Products.
- You will receive an order confirmation upon purchase and then a shipping confirmation via text message and/or email with your tracking number once your order is processed. Please allow 1–2 days to begin tracking your package. You could also contact us via email for help.
- Pre-order Orders:
- All US Pre-order Orders needs to wait about 1-3 months if they’re not ready stocked.
- If they’re ready stocked, the package will be arrive in 3-7 business days.
Due to the holidays, shipping companies will usually have high volume of shipping traffic. Shipping companies will require additional time to deliver. We will contact you via email if there is a significant delay in shipment of your order.
What are duty and taxes and who pays them?
Import taxes are implemented by your local government to mostly (but not only) protect your local economy and regulate international trade.
Clearing customs and paying import taxes is the sole responsibility of the buyer/customer. Happy&Polly cannot be held responsible for customs procedures or if taxes of any kind are charged to you upon delivery of your purchase.
Please bear in mind that import taxes differ from shipping costs added to your order before you confirm your purchase. Import taxes do not go to Happy&Polly and are usually collected by the carrier on behalf of your local customs authorities.
(Shipping fee would be changed if the package is really big like the cat tree and cat scratcher bed)