- Imagine that your cat & dog as a bridesmaid walks down the grand entrance aisle — in a wedding dress!
- The wedding dress is 100% polyester and weighs only 100g, which is perfect for pets.
- Lovely style features floral embellishments in golden lace， a Layered tulle skirt， and bling accessories that add a touch of elegance.
- The cape-style design makes it easier to wear dress up your pet
- Available in different sizes to fit most dogs and cats.
What can be more memorable than a lovely cat or dog wearing a vintage wedding dress?Imagine your pet friend walking down the grand entrance aisle in a snug wedding dress. It features gold lace floral accents and is paired with a Layered tulle skirt to add a touch of elegance to your pet. The 100% polyester material and cape-like design, and hook and loop fasteners on the shoulders and belly of the garment solve the problem of dressing pets.
It is ok to dress up your cat.Be sure to choose the right size.
If your cat does not like it, please stop. (Not all cats like to wear clothes)
Measure your pet’s body length.
Take a measuring tape. Measure from the base of your cat’s neck to the base of your cat’s tail. Record the number. If you have no measuring tape, procure a string and a ruler. Measure with the string, then lie the string along the ruler and record its measure.
Measure your pet’s chest.
Do this while your pet is lying quietly at full length. Start the measuring tape in the middle of your cat’s back. Slide it under your cat, then wrap it around the largest part of the cat’s belly. If you are making an outfit with a harness, wrap the tape measure firmly, but without squeezing. If you are making clothes that cover the belly, leave a little room so your cat doesn’t feel squished.
Measure your pet’s neck.
measure the neck by carefully measuring the circumference of the pet’s neck leaving room for two fingers.
As manual measurement will have a certain error exists, if your pet size between the two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger one.
There are no reviews yet.